YUNG’s Extras (Fabric) Mod for Minecraft 1.19.2, it will add new structures and items to games. Of course, these changes will be subtle, and will not affect the gaming experience.
Specifically, it’s a collection of mods that are individually too small to create a single project, so they’ve been bundled together by the creator.
The links found on this page will require Fabric for their correct operation. Similarly, there is an exclusive version for Forge. Click here to get it.
Important: YUNG’s Extras (Fabric) needs «YUNG’s API» and «Fabric API» to work. That is, it will be necessary to download all three mods in order to play. All of them should be placed in the “mods” folder.
The main objective of YUNG’s Extras (Fabric) is to improve the gaming experience, modifying part of the biomes or default features of the game. That is, its subtle changes will have an effect on some of the branches of Minecraft, since it will not only focus on a single theme.
For example, it will incorporate structures that can be found in savanna biomes. But by the same token, it will add new features for villages and even big pillars in the desert, so the experience will be better in different parts of the world.
How to download and install YUNG's Extras (Fabric) for Minecraft?
- Download Fabric for the desired version.
- Download YUNG’s Extras, YUNG’s API and Fabric API for the same version.
- Install Fabric and open Minecraft with the Fabric version downloaded. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Introduce YUNG’s Extras, YUNG’s API and Fabric API inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the previously installed version of Fabric.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.