YUNG’s Bridges (Fabric) Mod for Minecraft 1.19.2, will add naturally spawnable bridges in some of the default biomes, improving exploration.
Of course, each of the bridges will have blocks related to the biome of origin. In fact, they will adapt perfectly to each type of terrain. It’s great!
The links found on this page will require Fabric for their correct operation. Similarly, there is an exclusive version for Forge. Click here to get it.
Important: YUNG’s Bridges (Fabric) needs «YUNG’s API» and «Fabric API» to work. That is, it will be necessary to download all three mods in order to play. All of them should be placed in the “mods” folder.
The main objective of YUNG’s Bridges (Fabric) is to improve the gaming experience, specifically, the exploration and adventure of the games. To do this, it incorporates more than a dozen impressive bridges, which may appear in some of the default Minecraft biomes.
The construction materials will depend on the biomes in which they have been found. In addition, each of the new structures will have different dimensions and characteristics, depending on the randomness at all times. It is something fantastic!
How to download and install YUNG's Bridges (Fabric) for Minecraft?
- Download Fabric for the desired version.
- Download YUNG’s Bridges, YUNG’s API and Fabric API for the same version.
- Install Fabric and open Minecraft with the Fabric version downloaded. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Introduce YUNG’s Bridges, YUNG’s API and Fabric API inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the previously installed version of Fabric.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.