YUNG’s Bridges for Minecraft 1.18.2 and 1.18.1, adds beautiful new structures that will invade the biomes of the game, specifically bridges. More than 15 bridges can appear around the world!
Each of the bridges will have blocks related to the biome in which they are found. In addition, the dimensions and characteristics will depend on the terrain of the game. They will all be different!
As we have explained previously, add new and beautiful structures that will invade the biomes of the game, specifically bridges. For now, it will add 15 new bridges to the games, but more additions are expected in the future.
The bridges will change the construction materials depending on the biomes in which they are, but also, they will have different dimensions and characteristics that will depend only on the random generation, adapted to the terrain.
How to download and install YUNG's Bridges for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the desired version.
- Download YUNG’s Bridges and YUNG’s API for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Enter YUNG’s Bridges and YUNG’s API into the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.