YUNG’s Better Strongholds Mod for Minecraft 1.19.2, modify the default fortresses, since these will undergo a new redesign, yes, while remaining true to its essence.
Fortresses are the structures that players must pass through to travel to the final dimension. Before these changes, they were just an unnecessary place of passage.
The links found on this page will require Forge for their correct operation. Similarly, there is an exclusive version for Fabric. Click here to get it.
Important: YUNG’s Better Strongholds requires «YUNG’s API» to work properly. That is, it will be necessary to download both mods to play. All of them should be placed in the “mods” folder.
The main goal of YUNG’s Better Strongholds is to improve the exploration of the underground caves in the games, specifically the default strongholds. That is to say, the place where the players must necessarily pass in the case of traveling to the dimension of the End.
Specifically, there are practically two dozen different rooms, several types of impressive tunnels and corridors, as well as stairs and even traps of different styles. These traps can be both aerial and on the ground, yes, in both cases they will be hidden from the eyes of the players.
How to download and install YUNG's Better Strongholds for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the desired version.
- Download YUNG’s Better Strongholds and YUNG’s API for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Enter YUNG’s Better Strongholds and YUNG’s API into the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.