YUNG’s Better Mineshafts Mod for Minecraft 1.19.2, completely modifies the appearance of the Mineshafts. In fact, you can find practically a dozen varieties.
The theme of these Mineshafts will depend on the location the players are in. For example, some will only appear in deserts or swamps.
The main objective of YUNG’s Better Mineshafts is to improve the exploration of the underground caves of the games, improving the appearance of the Mineshafts. These will be larger than the default ones, and their skins will depend on the biome players are in.
In addition, as with the default models, their dimensions, as well as rooms and treasures, will be completely random. Therefore, in the same type of biome, it will be possible to find varied structures, yes, of the same theme. It is something fantastic!
How to download and install YUNG's Better Mineshafts for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the desired version.
- Download YUNG’s Better Mineshafts and YUNG’s API for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Enter YUNG’s Better Mineshafts and YUNG’s API into the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.