YDM’s Scorpions Mod for Minecraft 1.19.2, 1.19.1 and 1.19, it will add scorpions to games. In addition, they will have impressive functions that will make them much more fun.
For starters, they can be found in both the default world, like in the nether. For now, players will be able to interact with three different variants.
The main objective of YDM’s Scorpions is the incorporation of new creatures, in particular, three incredible variants of scorpions, which will be very useful. Both the brown scorpion and the emperor will be able to appear in the deserts. In the same way, in the Nether the most aggressive scorpion will be able to appear.
Scorpions will burrow underground during the day, but will come out when attacked. Upon death, they will drop stingers, which can be used to craft new potions. Upon consuming this potion, players will be enveloped in a cloak that will poison all nearby creatures.
How to download and install YDM's Scorpions for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the desired version.
- Download YDM’s Scorpions for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Enter YDM’s Scorpions inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.
You should know:
- The links will be redirected to the official page of the creator. Of course, you will receive your respective income for the download.
- Most of the creators are delighted with these types of pages, as long as the download links are through their official page. This page gives more visibility to your mods.
- On this page you will find all the content in different languages, and all the important information about each of the mods. That way, you will have a better idea before proceeding with the download.
- “Mejores Mods de Minecraft” does not modify or add any extra to the mods, the download will be through the official page of the creator. Usually via CurseForge.