Villager Names Mod for Minecraft 1.19.2, 1.19.1 and 1.19, will add realistic names for villagers. Now, all the villagers in the game will have their real name on their head.
For now, it has more than 5,000 names that will be randomly given to villagers, either generated by default, or by spawn eggs.
The links found on this page will require Forge for their correct operation. Similarly, there is an exclusive version for Fabric. Click here to get it.
Important: Villager Names requires «Collective» to work properly. That is, it will be necessary to download both mods in order to play. All of them should be placed in the “mods” folder.
The main objective of Villager Names is to increase the realism of the games, specifically, what is related to the inhabitants (villagers) of the game. From now on, all villagers will have a real name, which will be given randomly at spawn time.
This name can be seen both from the outside (over the head), as on top of the villagers own inventory. For now, it has more than 5,000 realistic names, which will be increased with each update.
How to download and install Villager Names for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the desired version.
- Download Villager Names and Collective for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Introduce Villager Names and Collective inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.
You should know:
- The links will be redirected to the official page of the creator. Of course, you will receive your respective income for the download.
- Most of the creators are delighted with these types of pages, as long as the download links are through their official page. This page gives more visibility to your mods.
- On this page you will find all the content in different languages, and all the important information about each of the mods. That way, you will have a better idea before proceeding with the download.
- “Mejores Mods de Minecraft” does not modify or add any extra to the mods, the download will be through the official page of the creator. Usually via CurseForge.