Village Artifacts Mod for Minecraft 1.19.1 and 1.19, will incorporate new items that players can use to interact with villagers in the game. It is something fantastic!
Among other things, players will have the option to turn raiders into guards, to protect villagers (similar to golems).
The main objective of Village Artifacts is to expand the possibilities of player interaction with Minecraft villagers. For this, fantastic amulets and very useful items can be manufactured at any time.
For example, players will be able to make use of the Rough Emerald Shard to be able to trade with villagers who have blocked trades. Of course, it will be essential to maintain a good behavior with the inhabitants of the villages, since otherwise, they could get angry…
How to download and install Village Artifacts for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the desired version.
- Download Village Artifacts for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Enter Village Artifacts inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.
You should know:
- The links will be redirected to the official page of the creator. Of course, you will receive your respective income for the download.
- Most of the creators are delighted with these types of pages, as long as the download links are through their official page. This page gives more visibility to your mods.
- On this page you will find all the content in different languages, and all the important information about each of the mods. That way, you will have a better idea before proceeding with the download.
- “Mejores Mods de Minecraft” does not modify or add any extra to the mods, the download will be through the official page of the creator. Usually via CurseForge.