Vein Mining Mod for Minecraft 1.19.2, 1.19.1 and 1.19, will add a cool new enchantment, which will allow you to break connected and matching blocks faster.
For example, when breaking an ore of any mineral with an enchanting pickaxe, all connected minerals (and of the same type) will break instantly. It’s great!
The main objective of Vein Mining is to facilitate the mining of the games, incorporating a new enchantment that will allow you to break the attached and matching blocks. That is, by chopping a single block, all similar blocks around it will be mined instantly.
In addition, it will be completely configurable by the players. Among other things, they will be able to choose their rarity, the maximum enchantment level, their availability (in enchantment books, in shops or even in chests and treasures hidden in structures). It’s fantastic!
How to download and install Vein Mining for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the desired version.
- Download Vein Mining for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Enter Vein Mining inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.
You should know:
- The links will be redirected to the official page of the creator. Of course, you will receive your respective income for the download.
- Most of the creators are delighted with these types of pages, as long as the download links are through their official page. This page gives more visibility to your mods.
- On this page you will find all the content in different languages, and all the important information about each of the mods. That way, you will have a better idea before proceeding with the download.
- “Mejores Mods de Minecraft” does not modify or add any extra to the mods, the download will be through the official page of the creator. Usually via CurseForge.