Useful Backpacks Mod for Minecraft 1.19.2, 1.19.1 and 1.19, will incorporate more than a dozen backpacks. Of course, it will be possible to store items inside.
The backpacks can be dyed using any type of dye, something which will allow them to be distinguished. In addition, they will work perfectly with the rest of the mods in the game.
The main objective of Useful Backpacks is to facilitate the transport of items, adding more than a dozen new backpacks that can be used to store different items. In addition, the backpacks can be manufactured in different sizes and colors.
The manufacturing method is really simple, it will only be necessary the use of four blocks of wool, four of leather and one thread (for the small version). In the case of wanting to update the backpack to a higher level, the thread must be replaced by the previous model.
How to download and install Useful Backpacks for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the desired version.
- Download Useful Backpacks and U Team Core for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Enter Useful Backpacks and U Team Core inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.
You should know:
- The links will be redirected to the official page of the creator. Of course, you will receive your respective income for the download.
- Most of the creators are delighted with these types of pages, as long as the download links are through their official page. This page gives more visibility to your mods.
- On this page you will find all the content in different languages, and all the important information about each of the mods. That way, you will have a better idea before proceeding with the download.
- “Mejores Mods de Minecraft” does not modify or add any extra to the mods, the download will be through the official page of the creator. Usually via CurseForge.