The Graveyard Mod for Minecraft 1.19.3, 1.19.2, 1.19.1 and 1.19, it will add interesting new structures, creatures and blocks related to death. It is something fantastic!
All structures and elements have been created with great attention to small details, to achieve a truly wonderful and unforgettable experience.
The links found on this page will require Forge for their correct operation. Similarly, there is an exclusive version for Fabric. Click here to get it.
Important: The Graveyard requires «GeckoLib» to work properly. That is, it will be necessary to download both mods in order to play. All of them should be placed in the “mods” folder.
The main objective of The Graveyard is to improve the exploration of the games, as well as the adventures of the players in them. For this, new and interesting structures, creatures and blocks of great utility for the course of the game will be added.
All the incorporated contents have been designed with excessive care to avoid any kind of bugs and incompatibility with the default Minecraft experience. Now exploring the world will be much more interesting and fun.
The images are screenshots of the game and have not undergone any type of filter or subsequent modification.
How to download and install The Graveyard for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the desired version.
- Download The Graveyard and GeckoLib for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Introduce The Graveyard and GeckoLib inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.