The Box Trot Mod for Minecraft 1.19, will add a fantastic feature that will change the players’ interaction with the environment, as they will be able to hide in the barrels.
That is, players will have the ability to use a default barrel to camouflage. It will be as easy as making this element, and placing it on the head (in the inventory).
The main objective of The Box Trot is to make it easier for players to camouflage themselves in games, something that will be very useful when it comes to escaping from enemies. That is, it will be possible to place a barrel on the head (in the inventory), and it will only be necessary to press the “shift” key to hide the character inside it.
In addition, players will have the possibility to open the inventory and even put on armor, yes, this time they will not be able to use a helmet. And not only that, because in the event that the rivals try to open the barrel’s inventory, they will be able to do so, as if it were a predetermined block.
How to download and install The Box Trot for Minecraft?
- Download Fabric for the desired version.
- Download The Box Trot, Pehkui and Fabric API for the same version.
- Install Fabric and open Minecraft with the Fabric version downloaded. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Enter The Box Trot, Pehkui and Fabric API inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the previously downloaded version of Fabric.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.
You should know:
- The links will be redirected to the official page of the creator. Of course, you will receive your respective income for the download.
- Most of the creators are delighted with these types of pages, as long as the download links are through their official page. This page gives more visibility to your mods.
- On this page you will find all the content in different languages, and all the important information about each of the mods. That way, you will have a better idea before proceeding with the download.
- “Mejores Mods de Minecraft” does not modify or add any extra to the mods, the download will be through the official page of the creator. Usually via CurseForge.