Sprout Mod for Minecraft 1.19.2, it will add useful creatures and features. Of course, they will be focused on agriculture and exploration of the games.
Players will be able to interact with three new animals (an elephant and two insects). In the same way, they will be able to use peanuts to make new items.
The links found on this page will require Forge for their correct operation. Similarly, there is an exclusive version for Fabric. Click here to get it.
Important: Sprout requires «GeckoLib» to work properly. That is, it will be necessary to download both mods in order to play. All of them should be placed in the “mods” folder.
The main objective of Sprout is to increase the number of creatures in the games, adding new animals and features related to nature. For example, new elephants (which can be tamed) will have a chance to spawn in grasslands.
And not only that, since two new insects may appear in the forests of the Nether. In addition, they can be tamed, for this, players will have to capture them with a glass bottle, and release them into the world again. They will speed up the growth of nearby plants!
How to download and install Sprout for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the desired version.
- Download Sprout and GeckoLib for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Enter Sprout and GeckoLib inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.