Snow Pig Mod for Minecraft 1.19.2, 1.19.1 and 1.19, will incorporate a new and fantastic animal, specifically, a kind of frozen pig, which will appear in the coldest areas of the game.
Really, it’s pretty similar to normal, and it will drop a frozen pork chop that can be defrosted into a regular chop. It’s great!
The main objective of Snow Pig is to improve the gaming experience, as well as to increase the number of animals in the games. Specifically, players will have the chance to find a new type of frozen pig, which will only appear in the coldest biomes.
This pig will be quite similar to the normal one, yes, in this case, will drop a frozen pork chop that can be defrosted into a normal chop. In addition, the eyes of this fantastic pig will light up on cold winter nights.
How to download and install Snow Pig for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the desired version.
- Download Snow Pig for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Enter Snow Pig into the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.
You should know:
- The links will be redirected to the official page of the creator. Of course, you will receive your respective income for the download.
- Most of the creators are delighted with these types of pages, as long as the download links are through their official page. This page gives more visibility to your mods.
- On this page you will find all the content in different languages, and all the important information about each of the mods. That way, you will have a better idea before proceeding with the download.
- “Mejores Mods de Minecraft” does not modify or add any extra to the mods, the download will be through the official page of the creator. Usually via CurseForge.