SkyLib for minecraft 1.18.2 and 1.18.1, it is a must when playing with some minecraft mods. That is, it will not be necessary for all, but for some of them it will be essential for their operation. In the case of installing only SkyLib, it would be of no use, as it is considered a plug-in.
Obviously, this mod alone will be of no use, it will depend on a minimum of three mods to be useful. The first will be Fabric, without it, it will not be possible to start a game with SkyLib installed. The second, and also essential will be the Fabric API (necessary for all mods that use Fabric).
Now yes, it is possible to install SkyLib and the desired mod, the two mods must be located in the folder called “mods” next to Fabric API within the famous location of the game (.minecraft). It is important to mention that all mods must correspond to the same version. That is, Fabric, Fabric API, SkyLib and the desired mod have to be downloaded for a single version of the game.
In the case of wanting to install Tokenable Decoration (for example), it will be necessary to download other mods. These will be Fabric, its Fabric API plugin and the aforementioned “SkyLib”. The first step will be to install Fabric (following the steps found on the exclusive Fabric page, under the download links).
Then, it will be necessary to place both the Fabric API, the desired mod and its complement in the “mods” folder, within the game location (.minecraft). In the case of continuing with the previous example, the mods that should be located in the “mods” folder will be Fabric API, Tokenable Decoration and SkyLib. After placing all the mods in your folder, it will be possible to run Minecraft with the previously installed version of Fabric.
Some examples of mods that SkyLib will need for its correct operation:
– Exaltation: Ascend to another Class
– Tokenable Furnaces and Storage
– Sentimentality 3
– Tokenable Decoration
How to download and install SkyLib for Minecraft?
- Download Fabric for the desired version.
- Download SkyLib and Fabric API for the same version.
- Install Fabric and open Minecraft with the Fabric version downloaded. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Enter SkyLib and Fabric API inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the previously installed version of Fabric.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.
You should know:
- The links will be redirected to the official page of the creator. Of course, you will receive your respective income for the download.
- Most of the creators are delighted with these types of pages, as long as the download links are through their official page. This page gives more visibility to your mods.
- On this page you will find all the content in different languages, and all the important information about each of the mods. That way, you will have a better idea before proceeding with the download.
- “Mejores Mods de Minecraft” does not modify or add any extra to the mods, the download will be through the official page of the creator. Usually via CurseForge.