Skin Layers 3D (Fabric) Mod for Minecraft 1.19.3, 1.19.2, 1.19.1 and 1.19, it will add details for skins. Now the second layer will be replaced by a layer modeled in 3D version.
In other words, it will automatically change the rendering of all the players (that are less than 12 blocks away), giving the games greater realism.
The links found on this page will require Fabric for their correct operation. Similarly, there is an exclusive version for Forge. Click here to get it.
Important: Skin Layers 3D (Fabric) needs the «Fabric API» to work properly. That is, it will be necessary to download both mods in order to play. All of them should be placed in the “mods” folder.
The main objective of Skin Layers 3D (Fabric) is to improve the appearance of the skins of the players, replacing the second layer and replacing it with a 3D version. It is important to mention that the changes are purely visual, and that they will act on the client side.
That is, all players will be seen in a more detailed way, and in all game modes, including servers and multiplayer games. However, players should note that the outer skin layer is slightly larger than the default player model.
The images are screenshots of the game and have not undergone any type of filter or subsequent modification.
How to download and install Skin Layers 3D (Fabric) for Minecraft?
- Download Fabric for the desired version.
- Download Skin Layers 3D and Fabric API for the same version.
- Install Fabric and open Minecraft with the Fabric version downloaded. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Introduce Skin Layers 3D and Fabric API inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the previously installed version of Fabric.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.