Simply Light Mod for Minecraft 1.19.2, 1.19.1 and 1.19, will incorporate new lighting elements, designed to decorate buildings both indoors and outdoors.
For now, more than a dozen lights of different formats and sizes will be part of the items. From the typical ceiling lights, to the new luminous slabs.
The main objective of Simply Light is to expand the decoration possibilities of the games, focusing on the incorporation of new light blocks. Of course, unfortunately not all light sources will have an automatic shutdown system, but will always stay on.
Apart from adding the typical wall or ceiling lights (in the form of tiny bulbs), completely new light sources will be part of the items, such as carpets and luminous tiles or fluorescent hatches.
How to download and install Simply Light for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the desired version.
- Download Simply Light for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Enter Simply Light into the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.