Serene Seasons Mod for Minecraft 1.19.2 and 1.19, it will increase the realism of the games, allowing the visual appearance of the terrain to change depending on the season of the year.
Both the colors of the grass and the foliage will change throughout the (Minecraft year). For example, during winter, snow will fall on biomes that are not normally snow covered.
The main objective of Serene Seasons is to increase the realism of the games, as well as to improve the visual appearance of all the biomes in the game. To do this, the seasons of the year (spring, summer, autumn and winter) can influence the terrain, the weather and the atmosphere of Minecraft.
In addition, the time of year in Minecraft may affect the growth of crops, as some will be limited to growing only in their seasons. Similarly, the weather will be seriously affected, something that will increase the number of rains in spring, as well as summer storms in summer.
How to download and install Serene Seasons for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the desired version.
- Download Serene Seasons for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Enter Serene Seasons into the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.