Puzzles Lib (Fabric) Mod for Minecraft 1.19.2, 1.19.1 and 1.19, it is a necessary plugin for installing and running some Minecraft mods. That is, it will not be necessary for everyone, but for some it will be essential for its operation. In the case of installing only Puzzles Lib (Fabric), it would be useless as it is considered a plugin.
Being a necessary plugin for the installation of other mods, by itself it would not be of any use, since it will depend on other mods to be useful. To run a game with Puzzles Lib (Fabric) it will be essential to follow the steps shown in the next paragraph.
The first thing will be to download and install Fabric (along with its Fabric API plugin), which will be necessary to be able to run a game with some Minecraft mods. Afterwards, it will be possible to install Puzzles Lib (Fabric), which should be located in the “mods” folder, inside the famous location of the game.
How to download and install Puzzles Lib (Fabric) for Minecraft?
- Download Fabric for the desired version.
- Download Puzzles Lib and Fabric API for the same version.
- Install Fabric and open Minecraft with the Fabric version downloaded. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Introduce Puzzles Lib and Fabric API inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the previously installed version of Fabric.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.