Puzzles Lib Mod for Minecraft 1.19.2, 1.19.1 and 1.19, is a necessary plugin for installing and running some Minecraft mods. That is, it will not be necessary for all, but for some of them it will be essential for their operation. In the case of installing only Puzzles Lib, it would not be of any use, since it is considered an add-on.
Being a necessary plugin for the installation of other mods, by itself it would not be of any use, since it will depend on other mods to be useful. To run a game with Puzzles Lib it will be essential to follow the steps shown in the following paragraph.
The first thing will be to download and install Forge, which will be necessary to be able to run a game with most Minecraft mods. Afterwards, it will be possible to install Puzzles Lib, which should be located in the “mods” folder, inside the famous location of the game.
How to download and install Puzzles Lib for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the desired version.
- Download Puzzles Lib for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Introduce Puzzles Lib inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.