Orcz for Minecraft 1.18.2, will introduce seven awesome new orcs that will be able to interact with players in one way or another. And not only that, since three new goblins will be added.
Of course, each of the orcs will have exclusive characteristics, as well as a default spawn location. It is also in charge of adding fortresses where they can inhabit!
As we have explained before, it will add new creatures and structures that will completely change the exploration of the players in the games. For now, it will add seven orcs and three goblins, of course, each one will have different characteristics.
Players will be able to find fantastic treasures in orc structures, but yes, these creatures will defend any robbery attempt with their own lives. Also, they will never attack alone, they will always fight in a group against attacking players.
How to download and install Orcz for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the desired version.
- Download Orcz for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Enter Orcz inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.
You should know:
- The links will be redirected to the official page of the creator. Of course, you will receive your respective income for the download.
- Most of the creators are delighted with these types of pages, as long as the download links are through their official page. This page gives more visibility to your mods.
- On this page you will find all the content in different languages, and all the important information about each of the mods. That way, you will have a better idea before proceeding with the download.
- “Mejores Mods de Minecraft” does not modify or add any extra to the mods, the download will be through the official page of the creator. Usually via CurseForge.