Not Enough Animations for Minecraft 1.18.2, will completely override the default animations of some game items and features. Of course, all related to the character.
For example, players will be able to hold the various maps in their hands, something that was not seen in this way before, as well as raise their arms to eat or even when riding a horse.
As we have explained before, it will add animations related to the hands of the characters, and that will work both in servers and in solo mode. For example, players will be able to hold compasses or watches on their hands, in a much more realistic way.
And not only that, since the characters will rest their hands on the oars of the boats, which will make the movements much more realistic, just as it will happen with horses or pigs. Similarly, when climbing ladders or vines, players will do so in a much more visually pleasing way.
How to download and install Not Enough Animations for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the desired version.
- Download Not Enough Animations for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Type %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder you should see “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Introduce Not Enough Animations inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.
You should know:
- The links will be redirected to the official page of the creator. Of course, you will receive your respective income for the download.
- Most of the creators are delighted with these types of pages, as long as the download links are through their official page. This page gives more visibility to your mods.
- On this page you will find all the content in different languages, and all the important information about each of the mods. That way, you will have a better idea before proceeding with the download.
- “Mejores Mods de Minecraft” does not modify or add any extra to the mods, the download will be through the official page of the creator. Usually via CurseForge.