Nether’s Exoticism for Minecraft 1.18.2, adds to the game five new interesting exotic fruits, which exist in real life. All of them can be found in the Nether, each one in a biome.
The player will be able to consume these fruits at all times, and they will not only give food, also some special effects. The new fruits will be; Jabuticaba, Kiwano, Rambutan, Buddha Hand and Pitaya.
As we have explained above, add new exotic fruits to the game, which exist in real life. All of them can be found in the Nether. In the next paragraph, the new and fabulous exotic fruits that will be part of the New Nether will be described.
The Jabuticaba appears in basalt deltas and will give a healing effect, the Kiwano in the warped forest and will give fire resistance, the Rambutan in the abyss and will give regeneration, the Buddha’s Hand in the valley of soul sand and give night vision, the Pitaya will appear in the crimson forest and give Wither healing.
How to download and install Nether's Exoticism for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the desired version.
- Download Nether’s Exoticism for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Enter Nether’s Exoticism into the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.