Name Tag Tweaks Mod for Minecraft 1.19.2, 1.19.1 and 1.19, it will add features related to Minecraft’s default tags. It is something fantastic!
Among other things, it will be possible to make them using two sheets of paper and one sheet of thread. Similarly, players will have the ability to add names (with commands).
The links found on this page will require Forge for their correct operation. Similarly, there is an exclusive version for Fabric. Click here to get it.
Important: Name Tag Tweaks requires «Collective» to work properly. That is, it will be necessary to download both mods in order to play. All of them should be placed in the “mods” folder.
The main goal of Name Tag Tweaks is to improve the gaming experience by adding features related to the default Minecraft tags. For example, players will have a chance to get the tag back by killing a creature with it.
That is, any creature that has a name tag attached can be killed, dropping the same tag that the player previously gave it. Of course, the most used function is the possibility of creating them, without the need to find them in structures. It’s great!
How to download and install Name Tag Tweaks for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the desired version.
- Download Name Tag Tweaks and Collective for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Introduce Name Tag Tweaks and Collective inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.
You should know:
- The links will be redirected to the official page of the creator. Of course, you will receive your respective income for the download.
- Most of the creators are delighted with these types of pages, as long as the download links are through their official page. This page gives more visibility to your mods.
- On this page you will find all the content in different languages, and all the important information about each of the mods. That way, you will have a better idea before proceeding with the download.
- “Mejores Mods de Minecraft” does not modify or add any extra to the mods, the download will be through the official page of the creator. Usually via CurseForge.