Mounted Pearl Mod for Minecraft 1.19.2, 1.19.1 and 1.19, it will improve the possibilities related to the ender pearls, since it will now be possible to transport together with the animals.
That is, in the old days, when the player was riding a horse, and threw an ender pearl, the horse would not teleport, but now it will.
The main objective of Mounted Pearl is to improve the gaming experience by allowing players to teleport with their pets. That is, when throwing an ender pearl, the animal that is under the player’s mount will be teleported.
This will work with all mountable creatures, including some added by other themed mods. In this way, players will have the possibility of transporting themselves together with their pet horses or pigs. It is something fantastic!
How to download and install Mounted Pearl for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the desired version.
- Download Mounted Pearl for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Introduce Mounted Pearl inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.
You should know:
- The links will be redirected to the official page of the creator. Of course, you will receive your respective income for the download.
- Most of the creators are delighted with these types of pages, as long as the download links are through their official page. This page gives more visibility to your mods.
- On this page you will find all the content in different languages, and all the important information about each of the mods. That way, you will have a better idea before proceeding with the download.
- “Mejores Mods de Minecraft” does not modify or add any extra to the mods, the download will be through the official page of the creator. Usually via CurseForge.