More Vanilla Armor Mod for Minecraft 1.19.2, 1.19.1 and 1.19, will add dozens of armors, which can be manufactured using the game’s default materials.
Players will have at their disposal armor created by various elements, from items of some creatures (slimes, blazes, etc.), to construction blocks.
The main objective of More Vanilla Armor is the incorporation of dozens of new armors, which players can use as a defense. In fact, these new sets can be made using various elements from the game, such as paper.
Of course, a paper armor will have very little protection, but it will allow players to move faster. On the contrary, obsidian armor will have the ability to protect more than iron armor, but players may feel heavier…
How to download and install More Vanilla Armor for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the desired version.
- Download More Vanilla Armor for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Enter More Vanilla Armors into the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.
You should know:
- The links will be redirected to the official page of the creator. Of course, you will receive your respective income for the download.
- Most of the creators are delighted with these types of pages, as long as the download links are through their official page. This page gives more visibility to your mods.
- On this page you will find all the content in different languages, and all the important information about each of the mods. That way, you will have a better idea before proceeding with the download.
- “Mejores Mods de Minecraft” does not modify or add any extra to the mods, the download will be through the official page of the creator. Usually via CurseForge.