▼ TUTORIAL ▼
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND ERRORS
- What versions is it available for? It works smoothly on Minecraft versions 1.15, 1.16, 1.17, 1.18 and 1.19. Of course, it will also work on all variants of those versions.
- Does it work in Minecraft Bedrock? Yes, it works perfectly in both Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock. Also, you won’t need to make any specific changes between versions.
- How high can the farm be made? There is no specific height to make the farm, yes, it is recommended that it be at the same height as the ground of the dimension.
- Can the farm be extended? No, but you can repeat the farm 128 blocks away. In any case, it will not do any good to repeat it if there is only one player in the game.
- Can it be automated? If you only want to obtain ender pearls, it could be automated without problems, you can lower the height of the farm and through hoppers make it completely automatic. It will not give experience.
- Can blocks be placed around the base? Yes, you can decorate the way you want and even put a table of enchantments with all the libraries if you wish (it is recommended to avoid unnecessary walks).
- Why doesn’t the Endermite attract the Endermans? Endermite must be generated using ender pearls, never using a spawn egg from the creative inventory.
– Traps: 8
– Rails: 3
– Wagons: 1
– Label: 1
– Fence: 1
– Ender’s Pearls
– Favorite building block