MegaParrot Mod for Minecraft 1.19.2, 1.19.1 and 1.19, it will introduce parrots that, among other things, can be tamed by players. In addition, they will have fantastic features.
For example, players will be able to climb on their backs and mount them with a saddle, just like other creatures like pigs or horses.
The main goal of MegaParrot is to increase the number of tameable creatures in the game, adding new giant parrots that players can tame. These parrots will have the possibility of being generated in the jungles, deserts, prairies and taigas of Minecraft.
There will not only be a single variant, since they can be generated with a wide range of colors. In addition, these parrots may be protected, as is the case with horses. To do this, players must open their inventory and fill the corresponding boxes with armor.
How to download and install MegaParrot for Minecraft?
- Download Fabric for the desired version.
- Download MegaParrot, SkyLib, Cloth Config API, GeckoLib and Fabric API for the same version.
- Install Fabric and open Minecraft with the Fabric version downloaded. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Introduce MegaParrot, SkyLib, Cloth Config API, GeckoLib and Fabric API inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the previously installed version of Fabric.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.