Majrusz Library for Minecraft 1.18.2, 1.18.1 and 1.18, is essential when playing with some Minecraft mods. That is, it will not be necessary for all, but for some of them it will be essential for their operation. In the case of installing only Majrusz Library, it would be of no use, as it is considered a plug-in.
Obviously, this mod alone will be of no use, it will depend on a minimum of two mods to be useful. The first will be Forge, without it it will not be possible to start a game with Majrusz Library installed. Although, again as we have explained previously, right now it would not be of any use either.
Now yes, it is possible to install Majrusz Library and the desired mod, the two mods must be located in the folder called “mods” within the famous location of the game (.minecraft). It is important to mention that all mods must correspond to the same version. That is, Forge, Majrusz Library and the desired mod have to be downloaded for a single version.
In the case of wanting to install Majrusz’s Progressive Difficulty (for example), it will be necessary to download other mods for its correct operation. In other words, the famous “Forge” and the aforementioned “Majrusz Library” will be necessary. The first thing to do is install Forge (following the steps found on the exclusive Forge page).
Then, it will be necessary to place both Majrusz Library and the desired mod in the “mods” folder, within the game location (.minecraft). In the case of continuing with the previous example, the mods that should be located in the “mods” folder will be Majrusz Library and Majrusz’s Progressive Difficulty. After placing all the mods in your folder, it will be possible to run Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
Some examples of mods that Majrusz Library will need for its correct operation:
– Majrusz’s Progressive Difficulty
– Majrusz’s Accessories
– Wonderful Enchantments
How to download and install Majrusz Library for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the desired version.
- Download Majrusz Library for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Enter Majrusz Library inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.
You should know:
- The links will be redirected to the official page of the creator. Of course, you will receive your respective income for the download.
- Most of the creators are delighted with these types of pages, as long as the download links are through their official page. This page gives more visibility to your mods.
- On this page you will find all the content in different languages, and all the important information about each of the mods. That way, you will have a better idea before proceeding with the download.
- “Mejores Mods de Minecraft” does not modify or add any extra to the mods, the download will be through the official page of the creator. Usually via CurseForge.