Macaw´s Trapdoors for Minecraft 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2 and 1.16.1, is a mod that will add trap doors of different styles and colors. You can make new hatches suitable for decoration.
This mod includes a few different models and those models can be of any type of wood, using of course the trees that we have predetermined in Minecraft.
As we have explained previously, this mod is responsible for adding new hatches, these may be of different designs and colors. The player will be able to make more than 50 new hatch designs of different colors and formats. They are great!
In the image on our right we can see an almost complete set of these new hatches, as we have said before, they can be of any color. In addition, they will work exactly the same as normal hatches, and their crafting will not be complicated at all (some will require glass to be crafted).
How to download and install Macaw's Trapdoors for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the desired version.
- Download Macaw’s Trapdoors for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Enter Macaw’s Trapdoors into the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.