Macaw’s Bridges for Minecraft 1.17.1, is a mod that will add the possibility of crafting hundreds of different bridges, which can be used by the player without any problem.
In addition, we will be able to place rails inside the bridges, as if they were a renewed railway system. To craft these bridges, we will use wood or metal among others.
As we have explained previously, this mod is responsible for adding bridges of different styles and colors to our Minecraft games. Of course, these new bridges will be usable in the various game modes (survival, creative …)
In the image we can see a bridge connected to a jungle tree, if you have been an experienced Minecraft player, you may have ever had a house in the heights, well, thanks to this mod you will be able to connect your villas.
How to download and install Macaw's Bridges for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the version we want.
- Download Macaw’s Bridges for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Enter Macaw’s Bridges into the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the previously downloaded version of Forge.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.