JourneyMap for Minecraft 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3 and 1.16.2, is a mod that adds a renewed mapping system to ours. Of course, it is discovered as the player explores the world.
Players will be able to consult this system in various ways. Using a minimap on the game screen, a full screen map by pressing the J key, and even a map through a web browser.
It has a complete configuration menu that offers us the option to show or hide nearby hostile entities, animals, pets, or other players among many other interesting options. Beyond being able to consult a map, it will allow us to ask various questions.
Up to this point we can find similarities with other mods of the same theme, but something completely new is the ability to view, in real time, the map of our game from any web browser. It is completely new!
How to download and install JourneyMap for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the desired version.
- Download JourneyMap for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Enter JourneyMap into the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.