Iron Furnaces Mod for Minecraft 1.19.2, 1.19.1 and 1.19, will add new variants of furnaces, which will allow to cook products at a higher speed. They are fantastic!
For its creation, players will need to make use of the typical minerals. Of course, these ovens are evolutionary, so it will be necessary to improve them one by one.
The main goal of Iron Furnaces is to make cooking items easier by adding new furnaces that will be much faster than the default ones. New furnace variants can be crafted using the various Minecraft minerals.
In fact, to obtain the most efficient furnace (netherite), it will first be necessary to create the diamond, iron and gold furnace, that is, they are evolutionary. In this case, the Netherite Furnace will be able to cook a stack of pork chops in just 20 seconds, among other things. It’s great!
How to download and install Iron Furnaces for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the desired version.
- Download Iron Furnaces for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Enter Iron Furnaces inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.
You should know:
- The links will be redirected to the official page of the creator. Of course, you will receive your respective income for the download.
- Most of the creators are delighted with these types of pages, as long as the download links are through their official page. This page gives more visibility to your mods.
- On this page you will find all the content in different languages, and all the important information about each of the mods. That way, you will have a better idea before proceeding with the download.
- “Mejores Mods de Minecraft” does not modify or add any extra to the mods, the download will be through the official page of the creator. Usually via CurseForge.