Iceberg for Minecraft 1.18.2, 1.18.1 and 1.18, it is a must when playing with some minecraft mods. That is, it will not be necessary for all, but for some of them it will be essential for their operation. In the case of installing only Iceberg, it would not be useful, since it is considered a complement.
Obviously, this mod alone will be of no use, it will depend on a minimum of two mods to be useful. The first will be Forge, without it it will not be possible to start a game with Iceberg installed. Although, again as we have explained previously, right now it would not be of any use either.
Now yes, it is possible to install Iceberg and the desired mod, the two mods must be located in the folder called “mods” within the famous location of the game (.minecraft). It is important to mention that all mods must correspond to the same version. That is, Forge, Iceberg and the desired mod have to be downloaded for a single version.
In the case of wanting to install Advancement Plaques (for example), it will be necessary to download other mods for its correct operation. That is, the famous “Forge” and the aforementioned “Iceberg” will be necessary. The first thing to do is install Forge (following the steps found on the exclusive Forge page).
Then, it will be necessary to place both Iceberg and the desired mod in the “mods” folder, within the game location (.minecraft). In the case of continuing with the previous example, the mods that should be located in the “mods” folder will be Iceberg and Advancement Plaques. After placing all the mods in your folder, it will be possible to run Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
Some examples of mods that Iceberg will need for its correct operation:
– Advancement Plaques
– Equipment Compare
– Item Highlighter
How to download and install Iceberg for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the desired version.
- Download Iceberg for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Enter Iceberg into the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.