Habitat for Minecraft 1.18.2, 1.18.1 and 1.18, will add some great new content that blends seamlessly with existing Minecraft biomes. That is, it will not add new biomes.
For example, in the plains biomes, the player will be able to find new fruit bushes. In addition, new cacti may appear in the desert, as well as songbirds in a wide variety of biomes.
As we have explained previously, it will add new content to some of the biomes in the game. Also, the creator has ensured that all added content matches perfectly with the games, something desired by many players.
Among many other things, the player will be able to find new vegetations in the jungle biomes and even new rabbits in the dark forest biomes. Also, new slime ferns will appear in some of the default biomes. It’s fantastic!
How to download and install Habitat for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the desired version.
- Download Habitat for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Enter Habitat into the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.