Food Enhancements for Minecraft 1.18.2 and 1.18.1, aims to expand the game’s food. For example, it will take care of adding different beverages and some types of food alongside your recipes.
According to the creator, the amount of food in Minecraft is small, and for this reason it has decided to expand it with simple, but useful elements. Of course, they will still have the same Minecraft Vanilla essence.
As we’ve explained above, it aims to expand the game’s feed. For example, it will take care of adding different beverages and some types of food alongside your recipes. In addition, recipes can be crafted with predetermined game resources.
Unfortunately it does not add new crops as it is not what the creator is looking for. Of course, the player can find new creatures around the world. The rest of the food can be prepared by combining elements of the game already existing in the default version.
How to download and install Food Enhancements for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the desired version.
- Download Food Enhancements for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Enter Food Enhancements inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.