Fantasy’s Furniture for Minecraft 1.19.2, 1.19.1 and 1.19, will add new blocks and decorative elements, which will be very useful when building houses and structures.
Players will have the ability to create and use chairs, tables, furniture, beds, and lamps (in tons of colors and formats), among many other things.
The main objective of Fantasy’s Furniture is to expand the number of decorative possibilities, adding furniture that can be manufactured using various woods from the game. In this way, players will be able to create houses in a much more realistic way.
In other words, the new elements are designed to decorate homes, and among other things, it will be possible to use new chairs or fully functional furniture. In fact, all the elements can be manufactured using different woods, which will cause the color of the furniture to vary.
How to download and install Fantasy's Furniture for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the desired version.
- Download Fantasy’s Furniture for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Introduce Fantasy’s Furniture inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.