Falling Tree Mod for Minecraft 1.19.3, 1.19.2, 1.19.1 and 1.19, it will allow you to cut down entire trees by breaking only one of the blocks, without the need to spend so much time.
That is, felling a single block, the tree will be cut down automatically and fall to the ground. Depending on the ax carried, the tree will be felled more or less quickly.
Due to its main function, Falling Tree is one of the most downloaded mods by players, as it will save a lot of time when it comes to getting wood. In other words, using an axe, players will be able to cut down an entire tree by breaking only one of its blocks.
Also, it will work perfectly with giant trees or those added by other mods, the only requirement is that the ax has the same amount of health as the number of wooden blocks on the tree itself. In conclusion, if the tree has thirty blocks, the ax will be spent in proportion to the blocks felled.
The images are screenshots of the game and have not undergone any type of filter or subsequent modification.
How to download and install Falling Tree for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the desired version.
- Download Falling Tree for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Enter Falling Tree inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.