Easy Steel & More Mod for Minecraft 1.19.2, 1.19.1 and 1.19, will add minerals that players can use to craft new and interesting tools, weapons or blocks.
The new minerals are copper, titanium, steel, hardened steel, and tungsten. Some are alloys, so you will need to experiment to get them.
The main objective of Easy Steel & More is to improve the mining of the games, as well as to increase the possibilities of manufacturing and transforming elements. In other words, players will be able to make use of new minerals to make tools, weapons and very useful items.
Of course, the new minerals will not be “useless”, since everyone will have incredible manufacturing options that will improve the course of the games. For example, it will be possible to make use of some minerals to design much more resistant armor.
How to download and install Easy Steel & More for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the desired version.
- Download Easy Steel & More for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Enter Easy Steel & More inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.
You should know:
- The links will be redirected to the official page of the creator. Of course, you will receive your respective income for the download.
- Most of the creators are delighted with these types of pages, as long as the download links are through their official page. This page gives more visibility to your mods.
- On this page you will find all the content in different languages, and all the important information about each of the mods. That way, you will have a better idea before proceeding with the download.
- “Mejores Mods de Minecraft” does not modify or add any extra to the mods, the download will be through the official page of the creator. Usually via CurseForge.