Dragon Mounts: Legacy Mod for Minecraft 1.19.2, 1.19.1 and 1.19, it will incorporate dragons that can be tamed as well as used as a method of transportation.
Despite not being gigantic dragons, they are really useful when exploring the world or even fight with the different hostile creatures in the game. They are fantastic!
The main objective of Dragon Mounts: Legacy is to improve the gaming experience by adding new creatures that can be tamed. Specifically, the new dragons will have different abilities, and of course, they can be handled by the players.
The models are based on Dragon Mounts, created by BarracudaATA, and in this case, it is a perfect continuation in the new versions of Minecraft. In fact, these dragons are also related to the style of the End Dragon, yes, in this case they will be somewhat smaller and weaker.
How to download and install Dragon Mounts: Legacy for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the desired version.
- Download Dragon Mounts: Legacy for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Introduce Dragon Mounts: Legacy inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.