Dolphins of The Deep Mod for Minecraft 1.19.2 and 1.19, it will add new and interesting dolphins, which will be able to appear naturally in the default oceans and rivers.
Additionally, players will have the ability to tame any of these creatures by offering them fish, and then mount them using a saddle.
The main objective of Dolphins of The Deep is to improve the aquatic exploration of the games, adding dolphins that can appear both in the oceans and in the rivers of Minecraft. Additionally, they will have few features in common with the default Minecraft dolphins.
Of course, not all dolphins will spawn everywhere, but each will have a unique biome to spawn in, as is the case with river dolphins. Of course, they can all be tamed and mounted in the same way, and it will even be possible to use armor to protect them from enemies.
How to download and install Dolphins of The Deep for Minecraft?
- Download Fabric for the desired version.
- Download Dolphins of The Deep and Fabric API for the same version.
- Install Fabric and open Minecraft with the Fabric version downloaded. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Introduce Dolphins of The Deep and Fabric API inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the previously installed version of Fabric.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.
You should know:
- The links will be redirected to the official page of the creator. Of course, you will receive your respective income for the download.
- Most of the creators are delighted with these types of pages, as long as the download links are through their official page. This page gives more visibility to your mods.
- On this page you will find all the content in different languages, and all the important information about each of the mods. That way, you will have a better idea before proceeding with the download.
- “Mejores Mods de Minecraft” does not modify or add any extra to the mods, the download will be through the official page of the creator. Usually via CurseForge.