Create: Stuff Additions for Minecraft 1.18.2, adds a wide variety of very interesting tools, armor and other elements that will improve the gameplay of the game.
Among the most prominent elements, we find the jetpack, which will allow the player to fly. And not only that, we have blaze tools, steel and even a drill, which will be very useful for the player.
As we have explained previously, this mod adds a great variety of tools, armor and other very interesting elements, which can be used for a multitude of tasks. It is certainly very necessary for some players.
Blaze tools melt the block the player breaks, and will burn the enemy. Quartz tools will be much more efficient than diamond tools, and steel tools will have a higher extraction rate than gold.
How to download and install Create: Stuff Additions for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the version we want.
- Download Create: Stuff Additions, Flywheel and Create for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Enter Create: Stuff Additions, Flywheel and Create into the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the previously downloaded version of Forge.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.