Craft Tweaker (Fabric) Mod for Minecraft 1.19.2, it will make it easier and faster for modders to customize the game, as well as casual gamers themselves.
Now, it will be possible to modify Minecraft recipes, events, commands and properties. In other words, it will be possible to completely modify the game in a much more comfortable way.
The links found on this page will require Fabric for their correct operation. Similarly, there is an exclusive version for Forge. Click here to get it.
Important: Craft Tweaker (Fabric) needs the «Fabric API» to work properly. That is, it will be necessary to download both mods to play. All of them should be placed in the “mods” folder.
The main goal of Craft Tweaker (Fabric) is to improve the gaming experience by allowing users to modify the default features of Minecraft. Of course, its most used function is to modify the method of manufacturing elements.
Of course, it will be perfectly compatible with the rest of the Minecraft mods, which will allow modifying the manufacturing method of any element of the game. Similarly, users will be able to add commands, as well as disable unwanted ones at any time.
How to download and install Craft Tweaker (Fabric) for Minecraft?
- Download Fabric for the desired version.
- Download Craft Tweaker and Fabric API for the same version.
- Install Fabric and open Minecraft with the Fabric version downloaded. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Introduce Craft Tweaker and Fabric API inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the previously installed version of Fabric.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.