Craft Tweaker Mod for Minecraft 1.19.2, it will make it easier and faster for modders to customize the game, as well as casual gamers themselves.
Now, it will be possible to modify Minecraft recipes, events, commands and properties. In other words, it will be possible to completely modify the game in a much more comfortable way.
The main objective of Craft Tweaker is to improve the gaming experience by allowing users to modify the default features of Minecraft. Of course, its most used function is to modify the method of manufacturing elements.
Of course, it will be perfectly compatible with the rest of the Minecraft mods, which will allow modifying the manufacturing method of any element of the game. Similarly, users will be able to add commands, as well as disable unwanted ones at any time.
How to download and install Craft Tweaker for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the desired version.
- Download Craft Tweaker for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Introduce Craft Tweaker inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.