CMD Cam for Minecraft 1.18.2, will incorporate new options that will allow players to perform cinematics within their own games, as well as reproduce them for all users.
In other words, it will be like making a movie within the game, being able to create scenes that will leave all players with their mouths open. In fact, it is one of the most used mods in YouTube series.
As we have explained before, it will add the possibility of creating new cinematics within the games themselves, something that will leave all players speechless. Of course, it is one of the mods that cannot be missing from any YouTube series.
In addition, players will have absolute freedom when creating scenes and playing them on screen, as it will be as easy as pressing the “P” key to add a point, as well as the “U” key to start the animation from the first move.
How to download and install CMD Cam for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the desired version.
- Download CMD Cam and CreativeCore for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Introduce CMD Cam and CreativeCore inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.