Clumps for Minecraft 1.18.2, 1.18.1 and 1.18, it focuses on completely changing the collection of experience orbs that may be on the ground. In this way, all the orbs will be easily storable.
The experience granted will be the same, but through this new process, the optimization and performance of the game will be drastically improved, especially where many orbs are accumulated.
As explained above, now only a single experience orb will be generated each time a creature is killed (it will grant the same experience, but in fewer orbs). Without a doubt, it will be very useful to improve the performance of computers with fewer features.
In addition, the collection of these orbs will be much faster and more efficient, reducing the unnecessary game time in which the player must be collecting the numerous orbs of the game. For all this, it will be indispensable for many players.
How to download and install Clumps for Minecraft?
- Download Fabric for the desired version.
- Download Clumps and Fabric API for the same version.
- Install Fabric and open Minecraft with the Fabric version downloaded. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Enter Clumps and Fabric API inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the previously installed version of Fabric.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.
You should know:
- The links will be redirected to the official page of the creator. Of course, you will receive your respective income for the download.
- Most of the creators are delighted with these types of pages, as long as the download links are through their official page. This page gives more visibility to your mods.
- On this page you will find all the content in different languages, and all the important information about each of the mods. That way, you will have a better idea before proceeding with the download.
- “Mejores Mods de Minecraft” does not modify or add any extra to the mods, the download will be through the official page of the creator. Usually via CurseForge.