ChocoCraft for Minecraft 1.19.2, 1.19.1 and 1.19, will add new tamable creatures, known as “chocobos”, that will be very useful during games.
Players will have the ability to interact with various types of chocobos, since they may have different attributes, sizes and even colors. It is something fantastic!
ChocoCraft’s main goal is to expand the number of tameable creatures in games, as well as improve the survival and exploration of Minecraft worlds. To do this, players will be able to find and interact with the new chocobos.
Chocobos can be raised and spawned, as well as tame the young later. All the basic chocobos can be obtained simply by breeding two chocobos, however, the special chocobos will need other means to be acquired.
How to download and install ChocoCraft for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the desired version.
- Download ChocoCraft for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Introduce ChocoCraft inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.