Chat Heads for Minecraft 1.18.2, will incorporate a new and interesting function that will allow you to view the heads of the players who are writing in the Minecraft chat. It’s fantastic!
In other words, it is one of the mods that cannot be missing in any multiplayer game, since it will allow you to see, next to the name of the player who is writing, your own skin head.
As we have explained before, it will incorporate a new function that will allow the player’s head to be viewed in the Minecraft chat itself. That is, when writing and next to the name, the head of the player’s skin will appear on the screen.
In fact, it will not only work in multiplayer games, since it will be perfectly compatible with games in solo mode. And not only that, since in the event that the players complete a challenge, the character’s head can also be displayed along with the chat notice.
How to download and install Chat Heads for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the desired version.
- Download Chat Heads and Cloth Config API for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Introduce Chat Heads and Cloth Config API inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.
You should know:
- The links will be redirected to the official page of the creator. Of course, you will receive your respective income for the download.
- Most of the creators are delighted with these types of pages, as long as the download links are through their official page. This page gives more visibility to your mods.
- On this page you will find all the content in different languages, and all the important information about each of the mods. That way, you will have a better idea before proceeding with the download.
- “Mejores Mods de Minecraft” does not modify or add any extra to the mods, the download will be through the official page of the creator. Usually via CurseForge.