Bottled Air Mod for Minecraft 1.19.2, 1.19.1 and 1.19, it will allow you to get air using empty bottles. That is, it will be possible to breathe underwater much easier.
The process is very simple, it will only be necessary to right click on an empty glass bottle. It will then automatically refill with water and be placed in your inventory.
The links found on this page will require Forge for their correct operation. Similarly, there is an exclusive version for Fabric. Click here to get it.
Important: Bottled Air requires «Collective» to work properly. That is, it will be necessary to download both mods in order to play. All of them should be placed in the “mods” folder.
The main goal of Bottled Air is to facilitate aquatic exploration in games, allowing players to draw air from empty glass bottles. By default, each bottle will fill half of the players’ air bubbles.
Also, to avoid filling up the inventory of water bottles, it will be possible to hold (in the second hand) a fire item such as campfires, lava cubes or magma blocks. In this way, the inside of this bottle will evaporate, yes, there will be a 50% chance that it will break. It’s fantastic!
How to download and install Bottled Air for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the desired version.
- Download Bottled Air and Collective for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Introduce Bottled Air and Collective inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.