Balm Mod for Minecraft 1.19.1 and 1.19, is a necessary plugin for installing and running some Minecraft mods. That is, it will not be necessary for all, but for some of them it will be essential for their operation. In the case of installing only Balm, it would be of no use, since it is considered a complement.
Being a necessary plugin for the installation of other mods, by itself it would not be of any use, since it will depend on other mods to be useful. To run a game with Balm it will be essential to follow the steps shown in the next paragraph.
The first thing will be to download and install Forge, which will be necessary to be able to run a game with most Minecraft mods. Afterwards, it will be possible to install Balm, which should be located inside the “mods” folder, inside the famous location of the game.
How to download and install Balm for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the desired version.
- Download Balm for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Enter Balm into the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.
You should know:
- The links will be redirected to the official page of the creator. Of course, you will receive your respective income for the download.
- Most of the creators are delighted with these types of pages, as long as the download links are through their official page. This page gives more visibility to your mods.
- On this page you will find all the content in different languages, and all the important information about each of the mods. That way, you will have a better idea before proceeding with the download.
- “Mejores Mods de Minecraft” does not modify or add any extra to the mods, the download will be through the official page of the creator. Usually via CurseForge.